Worker's Permits

If you are under the age of 16 years old, the state of Wisconsin requires you to have a worker's permit. In order to obtain a worker's permit, you will need the following:
  • $10 cash
  • Social Security Card (physical card, not just the number)
  • Letter from employer on their letterhead stating that you will be working there
Once you have the stated materials, you can bring those to Mrs. Ott in the counseling center from 7am-3pm. If Mrs. Ott is unavailable, you can get a worker's permit from City Hall. 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.